The Red Kap Performance Shop Shorts
Recently, Red Kap unveiled the first and only “made-to-work-on-cars” shorts. Created exclusively by Red Kap, these shorts have the backing of one of the most renowned work apparel clothing companies in the World. Thoroughly tested in a variety of conditions such as garages, outdoors and more, these shorts are made to industry standards. The Red Kap Performance shop shorts are loaded with automotive specific features such as MultiPack pockets for quick access to your phone and other property. Worried about comfort? Then you need look no further. These shorts are so easy to work in you’ll wonder how you ever got by without them.
These performance work shorts come standard equipped with Inseam Gusset, GotGive waistband and the industry’s exclusive first industrial-friendly stretch canvas fabric. That means whether you’re under the hood of a car, bent over an engine, or cramped between a converter, these performance shop shorts will move with you.
- Blend: 54% Polyester/ 42% Cotton/ 4% Spandex
- Care: Industrial laundry, light soil, home wash friendly
- Closure: Concealed, no-scratch button closure at waistband
- Fabric: 8 oz. Canvas
- Finish: Soil release and color retention
- Pocket: Two jean-style front pockets, two hip pockets, no-scratch cargo pocket on left leg, and double cell phone pockets on right leg.
At Automotive Workwear, we are proud to carry these exclusive performance shop shorts. Head over to our site to get a great deal on them. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter for exclusive deals and a 10% off coupon just for signing up.